About an hour ago I finished my blog and hit “Publish,” and up popped a message: “You do not have privileges to take this action,” and – poof! -it’s all gone. Every word. I’ve hunted high and lo on the software and it’s nowhere to be found 🙁
Thankfully I learned from past such experience and did the draft on Word. I did work on it some more after transferring over to the blog, so I lost all of that, but at least I have the bulk of it as a start point.
Once I realized the whole thing truly is gone I took a break and a few deep breaths. Now I’m set to get at again and hopefully have it up within the hour :).
Enough for now,