Court date

Convicted molester Father Levi Noel has a court date this morning:  10 am, Tracadie-Sheila courthouse, Tracadie-Sheila New Brunswick – “for election.”

Please, as always. keep the complainants in your prayers, and please post a comment or link to bring us up-to-date on the outcome of today’s proceedings.

This entry was posted in Canada, Scandal and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Court date

1. Jack sprat says:

when is the court case set for preist george smith ? Isnt there something like 20 people who had issues of abuse with that preist

2. Jack sprat says:

that catholic religion or faith is just a bunch of power and control,not to mention a brainwashing scam…. pffffffff . whatever happen to the beleif of beleive in no buildings made of wood and stone , split a peice of wood and you will find me . I am everywere… That religion is worse than the penticostals… However , i tilt my hat to the salvation army, they are there to give unconditionallly.

3. Jack sprat says:

time to clean up the catholic organization … Get the queers and fudge packers the hell out of there. And if anybody wants to become a preist, so be it, however ,I do strongly beleive that there should be major and very intensive screening.

To my knowledge, the investigation on the Father George Smith allegations is on-going. I have been checking on this over the past few months. The RCMP will not speak to the matter, but I did learn about a month again that the investigation is on-going. The RCMP started investigating Smith in June of last year.

Click here to link to the Father George Smith page and post any further comments regarding Smith on that page.

If anyone has any further info on the status of the investigation please let us know.

5. Mike says:

I”ve heard that charges are being laid sometime I’n September, towards priest george smith, and that there will possible court dates shortly after that.

Thanks for that heads up Mike. Please pass on the word if and when charges are laid.