I think the email problem is close to resolution. I spent some time working on it yesterday.
It turns out there is nothing sinister. I had set up a program to automatically backup the site twice daily, and then email me a copies of the backups.
Sylvia’s Site and theinquiry.ca together are massive – even, it seems, when the files are compressed.
The backups seem to be the culprit.
I have now disabled the backup program – I will find another way to handle that (my webhost does regular backups but I thought it would be good to have them daily and on hand)
Oh what I would give some days to be literate in html and all things high tech. Such headaches!
Anyway, I think the problem is either resolved or one very small step from resolution. There may still be one more backup lurking in cyberspace which could cause headaches – if yes it will need to get into my mailbox before things are cleared completely. However, I just sent out several test emails from my personal email – they made it through – none were bounced.
I’m crossing my fingers. Please test it for me: email@example.com.